Living a Spirited Life
can seem Miraculous.
The Course in Miracles states that creating miracles are "the result of removing the blocks to the awareness of love’s presence, … your natural inheritance. “
Love is all encompassing, the substance from which all things are made. Thus, living a Spirited Life is a constant affirmation that you are love, not fear. You remember, every day, every hour, that you were created by something NOT YOU, and that this mysterious, loving and wise potential is available, ALL THE TIME, to help you create the life you desire. This shift in attention to being GRATEFUL for what is offered to you, instead of thinking that you are on your own, will promote freedom of choice, support emotional and physical healing and create over and over, peace within.
You are already everything you've dreamed of becoming.
It is simply a process of remembering.
Is this what you do each day?
- Live each day from gratitude, curiosity, kindness and enthusiasm;
- Meet life’s challenges with grace and confidence;
- Accept your habits, fears and perceived limitations because they are the stories that you created in order to protect yourself from pain;
- Acknowledge that you are the creator of your life, just as the Divine created you;
- Recognize that you alone are responsible for your sense of well being, connection and purpose;
- Set realistic goals and achieve them;
- Create satisfying, creative and passionate relationships;
This is a Spirited Life.
This is you, creating miracles.
Have the the faith of a child that you are loved,
and the wisdom of an adult that life is a choice.
What Do I Do First?
Check to see if this is your life already.
YES = You know the power of looking within to deepen your life experience:
You have practices and tools in place to achieve your goals;
You live in gratitude and service each day.
NO = Take the following steps:
1. Commit to a practice of self-exploration and personal accountability.
+ Identify and release all beliefs, habits and thoughts that keep you from peacefulness.
+ Trust in a power greater than yourself to support you.
2. Ask for help if you need it. You were not meant to do this alone.
A Spirited Life
Commitment to knowing yourself without apology or defense;
Willingness to play with the assumptions and conditioning that have molded you;
Courage to author a life you’ve dreamed of but have never taken the time or initiative to create;
Recognition that finding the right support is essential in manifesting your dreams.
Please browse through our site and become familiar with the concepts, resources and opportunities that are available. See where your attention takes you. And in just doing that, you begin. Where your attention takes you is always the best place to start. This is intuition at play.
Life asks to be changed through you. Get out of the way and let the unconditional and loving energies that created you continue their magic. Joy, abundance, peace and fulfillment are already yours.
Life happens FOR you, not TO you.
If you have any questions, please call me at 215-815-5011, or email me at email@example.com. Thank you for stopping by!